– DONATE –
KEEP THE FIRE
Impacting Lives, That’s What Matters.
Every single person we meet – especially when that person is a child – gives us the opportunity to change the world. There are so many ways the Kirkmont Center and our supporters make a positive and lasting impact on lives every day. Through the experiences and programs, we offer at camp, we are making the world a better place one child at a time.
Whether you are volunteering your time, donating items from our wish list, or making a donation to our camp scholarship fund; you are helping children develop strong character, learn new skills, and gain new passion for nature and the world around them.
Online Donations are secured through the Presbyterian Foundation that strictly follows the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards, and donor information is never shared with anyone.
– SPECIFIC WAYS TO GIVE –
A person’s most precious resource. By giving your time to camp you can see your impact directly. Whether it is leading activities, painting, building, or guiding, time at camp can be truly rewarding. Talk about Kirkmont with your friends and neighbors. Pray. Include Kirkmont Center in your prayers.
Camp is always looking for help with many things at camp that require a specific skill. For example, nurses help camp in so many ways especially while we are in session. Plumbers on a sixty-year-old facility are special friends for us. Accountants, business leaders, and lawyers can help in many ways also. If you dabble in art, music, or theater, we have a place for you to share. Board members sought here.
- Send a check to Kirkmont Center, 6946 County Rd 10, Zanesfield, OH 43360..
- Click on the “Donate Now” button at kirkmontcenter.org ( or Click Here)
- Set up automatic payments to Kirkmont Center from your bank account.
- If you are 70.5 and have an individual retirement account (IRA), you can make a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) directly to Kirkmont as part of your Required Minimum Distribution. The benefit of this is that the QCD distribution does not count as income and therefore is not subject to income tax.
- Give appreciated securities, which eliminates capital gains taxes and provides a charitable deduction for the market value of the security. Check with a tax professional, then call Kirkmont Center for transfer options.
- Use a donor-advised fund (again, check with a tax professional) for an immediate deduction and give to Kirkmont Center when you wish.
- Include Kirkmont Center as a beneficiary in your will, insurance, or estate plans.
- Enroll in Kroger Community Rewards (in the Dayton-Cincinnati region).
- Enroll in Amazon Smiles. Kirkmont receives -5% of your eligible purchases.
Copyright © 2021. All Rights Reserved
6946 CO. ROAD 10, ZANESFIELD, OH 43360